The Uzbek-Chinese Trading House is the largest equipment supplier from China to Uzbekistan which is linking local entrepreneurs with the most superior Chinese manufacturers.
It renders a full range assistance to the local entrepreneurs from the idea up to project implementation that comprises a consulting, information search (about technological equipment, raw materials) services, cargo organizing and delivery to Uzbekistan, logistics, insurance, leasing, device testing and commissioning related works and warranty assurance.
International Business Travel (IBT) offers wide range services including arrangement of business trips and tours of any complexity, travel route working out and the most convenient flight options. Plus, IBT provides its clients with full information referring to forthcoming international and local exhibitions and fairs.
Partnership deals with China that is carried out in cooperation with Uzbek-Chinese Trading House is one of the key propriety areas in the company’s business. This partnership is an opportunity for Uzbekistan businesses to visit an array of dedicated exhibitions hosted in China, learn specific nature of manufacturers’ production and administrative operations, select and test necessary equipment on the spot.
On top of that IBT arranges trips to the main partner-countries of Uzbekistan which includes nations in South-East Asia, Middle East, Latin America and the states of European Union.
Today CLG offers various organizations and corporates favorable terms of leasing, short-period for document review (in 3 days), minimal document folder including 5 papers and the contracting without a business plan.
During its life-cycle CLG has financed around 290 projects worth 121 billion UZS. More than 242 companies operating in the different spheres of economy have become CLG’s customer.
Various types of special machines which perform wide range production tasks and back leasing are the main objects of a leasing.
To be a center that works with the specific audience: manufacturers and supplier of equipment, raw materials, mini-technologies, special machines, service and other related facilities which are essential for businessmen and entrepreneurs striving to open, modernize or expand their own businesses.
Apart from office premises where the main part of the work is carries out, in business center clients can place the samples of equipment, special machines, raw materials and the ads of his own company in the special exhibition zones, plus they are able to arrange different event in the facilitated conference hall.
The Association's mission:
To promote its own members’ and partners’ interests in the technological business development and administrative skills at international level by combining all efforts to evolve an entrepreneurship in Uzbekistan.
1. Assistance in the involvement of the modern equipment and technologies.
2. Upgrade qualification of the managing staff trough their participation in the international events.
3. Implementing advanced international experience to improve product and service quality.
4. Building up the platform for the successful interaction of association’s members and partners, and other business representatives.
A Western production technologies (WPT) company offers services referred to the equipment and raw materials search and delivery from the best manufacturers in market of Uzbekistan.
Its partnership portfolio allows to supply a customer an equipment of different complexity and target as well as high quality raw materials at favorable prices.
WPT operates in all fields: beginning from production lines up to the ready factories of multiple profile: construction machines, special equipment, raw materials and components.
As a project that is designed to enhance Uzbekistan’s business community it was launched in Tashkent, in January, 2016. Unique Present Media Holding, HUMO Partners and Afisha Media are the originators of this project.
- to elaborate Uzbekistan business community through the success stories related to local and abroad entrepreneurs;
- to produce a high quality media content;
- to report about innovative business ideas;
- to form an audience that is curious about business opening and its development.
It‘s a authorized service center of companies like LONKING, ZOOMLION, PALFINGER SANY, WEICHAI, RM-TEREX, Ivanovets and Everdigm.
It renders the following services to the customers:
• Reception and unloading of the arriving machines to the railway station.
• Before-sale preparation.
• Works related to machines storing on exhibitions sites.
• Transfer a machine to a customer.
• Warranty repair.
• Repair and periodic technical maintenance of a special machines on the client`s destination.
• Repair and technical maintenance of a special machines in terms of specialized service in the territory of the Uzbek-Chinese Trading House.
• Engines’ full repair.
• Delivery and sales of the repair parts directly from the manufacturers’ plants for brands as LONKING, XCMG, SHANTUI, ZOOMLION and so on.
• Oil, hydraulic liquid, filters sales needed for machines’ periodic technical inspection and repair.
• Automobile tyre sales.
To perform related operations the service center owns a necessary service bay and a premises for storing. Plus, it has a service vehicle to carry out works on the customer’s site.
- a space where any interested person can find a facilitated workplace to rent it from single day up to several months.
- a workplace with creative environment, where people eagerly discuss, develop and implement new ideas.
- a community of successful people.
- a hub to extend networking, knowledge and skills.
- a platform to boost business-projects.
Aside from equipment delivery MediTech also renders the following integrated services:
- First-time consultancy on the equipment of a client interest;
- A complex designing of medical institutions from the equipment delivery up to its installation, training and post-guarantee maintenance;
- Delivery, installation and proper operation training related to an equipment;
- Warranty and after sales maintenance;
- Assist to register and certificate equipment in the related authorities of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
In 2017 Uzbekistan has become a member of the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN).
It gives opportunity to people to reveal their potential, go international and thus empowering a financial stability of their own companies and state‘s economy.
GEN Uzbekistan mission: To develop entrepreneurship’s ecosystem in Uzbekistan by revealing and accomplishing efficient programs and initiatives directed to upbringing and supporting of Uzbekistan’s enterpreneurs.
The main values and foundations:
- Inspire entrepreneurs and expand opportunities of the community supporting.
- To unite all entities and players devoted to motivate and support enterpreneurs.
- To increase influence on the committed business entities of Uzbekistan and program beneficiary.
- To be cooperative and professional in relations with our partners and with each other.
- To aid to build up ad support an environment where entrepreneurship will flourish.
Business Accelerator is a personal transformation trough passing key steps development to restart proprietary business project, company and a product, and where you are able to create, examine and implement business solution, toolbox, viewpoint and road map for multiple scaling your own business and personal advancement in the short period.
John Paul King, a course co-author, an American business couch, founder of The Cultural Architecture consulting firm, Award of Excellence in Leadership Trainings prize winner from American Society for Training & Development, and a lead lecturer of CELA-Central Eurasia Leadership Alliance.
Ground Zero Business Accelerator transmits a range methodologies referring to the such schools as Adizes Institute (Ichak Adizes methodology), CELA (Central Eurasia Leadership Alliance, USA), HiT (Israel) and others.
As competitive environment evolves, business must more dynamically invest resources to intensify workforce productivity, cost reduction and job effectiveness. And in this race the one who takes action first wins.
Batiskaf Consulting not only develops a strategy, but also implement it into the company and demonstrates initial results.
Advantages of Batiskaf Consulting:
• Experts – the best among the top-managers carrying on a business in Uzbekistan.
• Mentoring – from the representatives of Uzbekistan business leaders.
• Implementation – a specialist does not only develop a strategy or train the staff, but also implements it together with business customer’s management.
• Flexibility – a team of expert is selected for a particular project and can be replaced during its accomplishment, plus a client can take a service depending of necessary size.
• Complexity– wide profile consulting services: beginning from a trade mark development to operational management
• Unique methodology – native assessment (of preliminary company analysis) and controlling methodologies related to project implementation and experts involvement.